After many years of planning, the realization.....
Exclusive apartments suites with alpine flair.
Enjoy your holiday in our new house in the heart of the Dolomites.
"My Nest" was built in 2019 and you will feel at home in the two new, exclusive, 4-star apartments….
The house has been awarded the Klima Haus Nature certificate and is an future-oriented project. Not only because of its energy efficiency, but also in terms of its impact on the environment, health and well-being of its residents. A transparent and traceable evaluation of the sustainability of building materials and systems is carried out. We also value efficient water management, a pleasant and healthy indoor climate, the quality of the indoor air, the use of natural daylight, acoustic comfort and protection against radon.
The apartments of course have the names of our children, because Vivien and Mia are part of the nest ;-)
Apartment "Mia" 73sqm 2 rooms, 2 bathrooms, kitchen with garden
Apartment "Vivien" 92sqm 3 rooms, 2 bathrooms, kitchen with garden
- Bed linen and towels included
- Welcome surprise
- Equipped kitchen with induction, built-in coffee machine, peeling machine, oven, refrigerator - all A +++ household appliances
- childrens bed, chair and bathtube
- Current and appealing information about the region and events
- Storage room for sports equipment
- bike garage with service conrner with tools
- Ski room with ski boot dryer
- BBQ area
- garden with relax zone
- Vegetable and herb garden
- Free parking spaces in the underground car park
- Charging station for electric cars for a fee
- Access to fast internet
- Intermediate cleaning for a stay of minimum 7 nights
- massages and beauty treatments on request and for a fee
- Washer and dryer
- bed linen and towels change free
- SPA with finnish sauna, steam sauna, whrilpool and relax room (only in winter 2 times per week per each accomodation) in price included. In spring, summer, autumn the SPA is available only with advance booking and for a fee
- Payment by credit card
We are happy to respond to further requests. Just talk to us.
Follow us on
Holidays in a dream house in St.Christina
St. Christina with almost 2000 habitants, is a small paradise in the middle of the Gardena Valley. At 1250 meters above sea level S.Cristina is the smallest of the three villages.
It is located at the foot of the majestic Sassolungo and is a place to pause, linger, return ...
Our house is in a quiet location in the village center and only 50 meters from the lifts. The Monte Pana lift takes you straight into the Sellaronda. In the winter months, dozens of kilometers of perfectly groomed snowboard and ski slopes await you right on the doorstep in the Dolomiti Superski ski area.
Directions to St.Christina in Val Gardena Thanks to the well-marked motorways and regional roads in South Tyrol, getting to your MI COA accommodation is easy.
You can easily reach us by car from the north or south via the Brenner motorway to the Klausen exit.
From there, a panoramic road takes you comfortably into the valley. In St.Christina, follow the main street and turn right before the center. Direction Monte Pana Lift from approx. 200m and you have arrived.
Val Gardena Dolomites